Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Madison
Furniture is one of the biggest investments in your home, and it’s also one of the parts of your home that experiences the most frequent wear and tear. Keeping your upholstery clean and in great condition is important, but unfortunately, it’s not easy. When it comes to keeping upholstery in your home looking clean and meticulous, it’s very important to have your upholstery professionally cleaned, and you can rely on the professional cleaners at The Clean Advantage for great upholstery cleaning services in Madison, Verona and the surrounding areas.
Our upholstery and floor cleaning experts will be able to quickly identify the problems your upholstery is experiencing and find the best way to clean it thoroughly, without causing any damage. From couches and chairs to fine rugs and carpets, our Madison carpet cleaning company is the name locals trust whenever they need these items cleaned!
Professional Service vs. Home Remedies
Over time, dirt gets trapped in upholstery and stains can make any piece of furniture looking old and worn out. There are home cleaning methods that can be tried, but these can never come close to the upholstery cleaning services that a professional will perform. When trying such cleaning at home, there is a lot of guess work, and there’s also a possibility that you’ll ruining valuable furniture.
Leave the work to the professionals at The Clean Advantage. We will be able to bring upholstery back to it’s original glory and remove those stubborn stains and discolorations. Whether it is one piece of furniture, or a whole house to be done, we will efficiently and professionally get the job done.
Your home is your most valuable investment. The furniture in it needs to be cared for in the best possible way. With one of our upholstery cleaning services, you will find your home looking and feeling refreshed. When you hire our professional Madison upholstery cleaners, the furniture will be clean and free from dust and allergens.
Why Choose Us?
- We go deep. We pull the dirt and the stains from the fabric, not just the surface.
- We know cleaning. We know what works and what does not. We know what cleaners can be used and which ones can’t. We’re not going to damage your furniture.
- It’s hard work. A true deep cleaning is more than going over the surface once. It needs to be prepared, cleaned and then dried.
- Drying is critical. If moisture is left in the fabric, mold and mildew will set up. This can cause health problems and will make the upholstery deteriorate.
- We kill odors. If you have pets, your furniture is going to have smells. Our cleaning system removes the odor. It does not cover it up like the products you buy in a department or grocery store.
- Free estimates. Not sure how much it will cost? We tell you ahead of time.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Madison & Nearby
If you’re looking for upholstery cleaning services in Madison, then please call The Clean Advantage at 1-608-848-8249, or complete our online request form.
- Carpet Spot or Stain: The Difference
There will be a time, no matter how hard you try, that something is going to end up on the carpet. Most people, without thinking, immediately refer to what is on the carpet as a spot. This is almost true, because what may be a spot may be a stain. Regardless of a stain or […]Read More
- Dealing with Foul Odors – What to do in the Meantime
Of all the senses, smell is the most powerful one that is tied to memory. This means a strange, foul smell in your home is one that people will remember for a very long time. Obviously, this is something you don’t want! At The Clean Advantage, we want you to call us as soon as […]Read More